>Maybe we should have a constitutional amendment that says that if the No-Votes
>registered exceeds 50% of the total Votes cast, the election is null and void
>??
>So get out there in the next election and even if you hate all the canditates
>(probably) cast NO-Vote !!

The above sounds good on paper. At least is a good point to note anyway to make
an election null and void.

But knowing the Indian politics, we need to know better. If the election is
declared null and void, this again simply means to continue the staus quo of
the old regime or Presidential rule depending on the rule on paper which is a
no win situation I think.

Rajen Barua