Hi Manoj:

What do you know about the state of affairs at Nedfi Haat at Guahati? We were there two weeks back, and it appeared as though it has shrunk, its vendors' product quality gone down and it definbitely reduced in diversity. I was disappointed and depressed.

Something is seriously wrong with the whole concept. It should have become more vibrant. But it looked tired, ready to expire. Just like Cottage Industries' Emporium at Dilli, which too has gone down in quality and diversity.

c-da