http://www.posoowa.org/2007/10/30/grantha-baandhab-and-jaatingaa-ityaadi/

>From what I see, Sabhapandit seems to have an above
average  record as a film director (debut film won
National Award).

>>In that, Sabhapandit's verdict is not worth the> >
>ink printed on, would be my conclusion.
> > >Maybe Sabhapandit is irrelevant

>>His abandoning Engineering study AEC And hope of
bringing in a Polyester Textiles Revolutioni n Assamin
'80 wave
>>His handing over the sick baby to AGP to be force
fed by Assam's Zero Economy(AGP Govt)
>>His last fling of trying ready made garments--and
telling Assamnese"Do not buy from Surat--Plague,,,"
>>His Grabbing Rail Prime Land and How-Howing "Oxom
Jatiyo Bidyaloy "and fleecing the lower middle class
Assamese families to >>believein his bring revolution
to their next generation's lives
>>His below average acting skills and failed film
Duirectorism...
>>He should have chosen a career in the RAW
>>By the way:
 what is NE
What is Extremism
What is Relevance