>>  I did clearly mentioned the "states" where one
>>will feel the fury of Indian ness.

>From your below quote,  I assumed you said that
barring Assam it is same everywhere

bECAUSE iNDIAN CONSTITUTION
alows all only
>in Assam.

But again,  sorry Sir,   my experience is not the same
as yours.  I have been in Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram)
too for a couple of months and had NO issue (except
language difficulty).  I cannot speak about Bengal
because I might had a better experience due to my
mother tongue.  Bihar is notorious for its criminal
acts (including land grabbing) but I do not know if
those are targetted to non locals only.

May be you can share your exact experience in Bengal,
Bihar, Kerala to enlighten us.

As for your BUT in Bangalore,  I faced worse  BUT
being a Bengali born and brought up in Assam
particularly during the turbulent agitation days...
more then any BUT I experienced in Mumbai or Kerala
(practically none)

If I am to believe my brother in law or some of my
close friends, they never felt any BUT or  "red eye"
in Bangalore and none of them had any uniformed job.

It is good to know about your Kannad skills
(contradicts to what you mentioned earlier though).
Even  I am pround of my Assamese speaking, writing and
reading skills and I will bet you a dollar that you
cannot identify me as a Bengali save my name.