Amlan Saha --OK you have stated facts?
But What are the Answers to this PROBLEM:

TEACH all about SEX at school  14+  .And that the purpose of Sex as it stands
now --to propagate Global Warming the wrong way.
TEACH all about Society& FamilyEconomy (or lack of it in  copycat Babus' hands)
Analyze historically why Indians cannot take a single woman/divorcee as an
equal person having the same problems, same uncertainties as you and
me/Ambanis/Tata/Birla/Sonia.
TEACH how  you do not become a HERO -the Delhistyle -by
Raping/stalking/eaveteasing.
TEACH how to behave like rational  animals  and choose Governments to force
these.
So Amlan Saha please write a conclusion!
  Will Tehelka give you space? Or are the only for EXPOSES?

MM