The Bamboo Store is dedicated to promoting bamboo, the "Miracle Grass"
with over 1500 documented uses ranging from bows to bridges, toys to musical

instruments, baskets to housing. An initiative supported by the National
Mission
on Bamboo Applications, The Bamboo Store is Delhi's first shop dedicated to
bamboo products.   Bamboo is an easily renewable resource taking 3-5 years
to mature as compared to 12 –20 years for most trees species. Bamboo is also

Nature's "Band-Aid" as it enables rapid restoration of green cover, prevents
soil
erosion and reduces environmental pollution.

At The Bamboo Store, we aim to provide eco-friendly alternatives to wood and

plastics with our range of bamboo products. Strong and supple, bamboo is a
versatile material that lends itself both to traditional and modern
products. The
Bamboo Store showcases cutting edge new bamboo products such as
bamboo flooring, board, charcoal, machine-made blinds, etc. We also carry a
range of handcrafted traditional and contemporary bamboo products such as
lamps, basketry, artifacts, planters, candle-stands, eco-bathroom
accessories,
garden umbrellas, etc. We also stock tasty and nutritious bamboo shoot
packaged in handy pouches and cans.

So, if you want to do something positive to mitigate the ill effects of
climate
change and global warming, pick up bamboo products. You will not only be
saving forests but also contributing to a more greener Mother Earth!!

The Bamboo Store is located at
N-11, Rear Lane, N-Block Market, Greater Kailash Part I New Delhi-110048
Phone Minhazz - 9818882553,  Shahriyar -9810328934