Dear Mr.Thakuriya,
  Thanks lot.
  By the way cant we use other name also for repsenting Assam? GHY only not
fulfilling anything.Its a crowded dumping yard now. There are more potential
places like Tezpur,Bibrugarh, Kokrajhar( in future this will be one of the
finest city),Nagaon ,Jorhat etc. GHY is nothing now other than a big marathon
for setlement everywhere to claim that one lives in GHY!! And thats why on Nov
24/2007, Tea labourers planned attack GHY to capture Assam. I feel now this
representation must be shifted equally to all places as those mahan
personalities are no more in GHY or alive!!
  Regards.

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore