Great news.

Hats off to these young ladies of Assam. Hope to meet Sangeeta, Priyanka, Sumi,
Kanak Lata, Runu, Moshumi, Parismita, Santana and Rumi some day.

As I said earlier, I like to have first hand connection with people.

- A. Sarangapani
Spring, Texas. USA

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”