Bikash-da,

Good to hear your views. You do raise a valid point that lack of adequate
sensitivity training could be the reason for infrequent digressions by the army.

However, I do not see why ejection by fighter pilot is bad -- didn't pilots
jump out of planes when hit in World War 2-- they didn't to eject - they could
just jump out the top. One of my students is a fighter pilot flying MIGs etc.
Given the poor maintenance etc I am always praying for his safety - but having
ridden my motorbike on all sorts of roads in India - incl alongwith Delhi's
killer Redline buses -and huge bloodthirsty trucks - life is always a gamble.
Why not have a helmet or ejection option?
As James Bond says  " Never bleed in public and Always have an escape route!!"

Umesh

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Indian Army/Military officers
who come from NDA/IMA/RIMA are best in the world.Sorrowfully other categories
passed out or taken at the mercy of Delhi politician are destructive enough to
spoil everyone.At the time of passing out parade, those Mantri jee, and all
jee's will pressurise the commandants by threatening etc to pass their
candidate.And later the final blow comes when one costly fighter aircraft go
down.EArlier the ejection was not officially permitted.But since there was loss
of politician/Babus sons life, the rule made 1996, to eject, so that Cowards
live happily spoiling remaining.
  One still can recognize the NDA/IMA/RIMA officers with bravery and
honesty.Bcause of them Indian military managing well.

  Bikash

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  boy to man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKoAJuusci0

mental discipline cannot come unless physical discipline also takes place.
Perhaps thats why Yogis whose main goal is unity of soul with Super Soul seek
tp achieve physical perfection as well - using Hath Yoga ( the physical/baser
Yoga more popular in the West)

Umesh

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.