>>Did this PWC pat-on-the-back   feel-good essay
written by some immature undergradute  predict all the
slide of the $/Re in2008?

The "essay"  was written by John Hawksworth, Head of
Macroeconomics, PWC.  Not sure if he is an "immature
undergraduate".
But somehow I have a feeling that the PWC "essays" are
a tad more credible than the ULFA Propaganda !

>>Desis love to hear the sahabs bracketting them with
the Dragon--and the sahab with axe to grind  does just
that  .

Looks like the Sahab also want to get the Amerikan
Sahabs  bracketted with Dragon

>>Did this PWC pat-on-the-back   feel-good essay
written by some immature undergradute  predict all the
slide of the $/Re in2008?
>>Hope you see the China-Indiagreat sunrise by2055.
>>Desis love to hear the sahabs bracketting them with
the Dragon--and the sahab with axe to grind  does just
that  .
>>I won't be around.
mm

> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:22:26 -0700> From:
krish_gau at yahoo.com> To: assam at assamnet.org>
Subject: [Assam] False information presented in
Parliament about Amerikaaan Desis !> > >>You think
India is at Cross roads economically.At > >>CrossRoads
you can go to golden sunrise or to deep> >>abyss > >
PWC thinks it is going to golden sunrise ---- >
http://www.pwc.com/extweb/pwcpublications.nsf/docid/56DD37D0C399661D852571410060FF8B/$file/world2050emergingeconomies.pdf>
http://www.pwc.com/extweb/pwcpublications.nsf/docid/146E4E4D52487154852573FA0058A179/$file/world_2050_brics.pdf>