If you are sending only Docs,  you do not need Custom
Documentation with courier (at least for UPS, which I
used).

For USPS,  all docs and non-docs require Custom Doc.

USPS uses a standard customs declaration form

If you agree to a 7 day delivery window,  USPS is
around 50% cheaper then commercial couriers

>>Thanks.

>>I will go to the PO instead of Fedex etc. They are
very expensive.
>>Besides, I have spent nearly an hour now trying to
prepare the
>>customs declaration documentation --and still no
success.  India!!!

>USPost EMS does wonderfully - max 5 days.
>DHL ,FEDEX,UPS,TNT All  Have links.
>mm> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:34:37 -0500> To: assam
at assamnet.org>
>From: cmahanta at charter.net> Subject: [Assam]
Question> > What is a
>good courier service to employ to send a package of
papers > to
>Guwahati from USA? Is DHL better than Fedex for
example? Does >