Dear friends ,
  I participated in the AT&T Austin Marathon last month. My run was to raise
funds for Asha for education to support various educational Institutes in
India. Meanwhile, I received the following news about severe damage by storm to
one of the schools that we have been supporting. ( Pls find the email below).
Asha Austin agreed to route the money collected through my fundraising effort
to tide over this situation. I request your support. The site accepts credit
card for payment.

  http://www.ashanet.org/austin/soh/runners08/08-ankur-b.html

  Please note that all the financial details including receipts would be sent
to you and the conribution is tax exempted.

  Ankur Bora
  Austin , Texas

  Respected Sir,

  Yesterday in the evening at 07 pm a strom bedly affected us.We lost two
office rooms,half part of both boys and girls hostel.Our dining room is
completly damage.We took shelter in the school ..All the clothes and books of
the students were wet in the rain.The wind hits the cow shed ,pig shed .To day
we busy to repair but couldnot complete it.We lost around two lacks.The GI
sheet were completly damage.We canot complete to repair it in one week.

  To day the SDO (c) and SDC Titabar visite at Prajnalaya and suggest us to
write an application about the damage.I wrote it and submite it .
  Yesterday evening it was a sorroful evening! All the children were cring with
danger.Half an hour I was help less then.Our one teacher was hurt but it is
very simple.I thank God no one injoure in the danger strom.

  I was unable to connect because the electric system is bedly affected. We can
not get electric for two days.The school is going on.
  With Sincerely
  Prabudh Basak