Dada,
  As you know people of Assam gone mad.All got hidden treasure of ULFA bosta
money!!!  They dnt want old God or goddesses.Saibaba- the saviour from IT-
Income Tax.All ove the world people are mad- to have drinks, drugs, sex
unlimited,save income tax for donations  etc etc.....
  We need to stop all these in Assam.Saibaba is nothing but like you and me.But
worst is he was brought up like an magician.. lagter he found people of
Karnataka and Andhra are fools.. so he started fooling all.... Better is PC
Sorcar Jr and Sr.
  Better to have a cleaner assam away from all these so called God.I feel what
I do is more than these people...I to have miracle in my profesion what medical
science told IMPOSSIBLE!!.
  Bikash

mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What is this Sai BABA anyway?
Godman,Political leader,Kind of preacher,Cult hero?ASSAMESE?No!!
If someone must build a SAI BABA (living) Monument-- it should be inside the
Jail-- North BANK OF Borpukhuri.mm> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:32:57 -0500> To:
assam@assamnet.org> From:

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore