You are right and I am with it.I do advice people of the same what you
said.Just like how mankind invites Diabetes mellitus by over eating tasty
foods- till neck level and destroy Pancreas and Kidney's- which can never be
repaired.........At all.
  Bikash

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  This page was sent to you by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

exercise esp running in the open is good - but too much of anything is bad :
Atee Sarvatra Varjyet(Atee - Extreme Sarvatra (in Everything) Varjyet (is
forbidden)as the Sanskrit saying goes. Too much ruins studies and might make
you narcissist. Any comments? Umesh Umesh

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore