Bikash-da,

You miss out a very important point. Yunus's non-profit was NOT started by the
government so why should we expect Indian govt to take the initiative?

Regards.

Umesh

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Great Umesh,
  Prof Unus is always taken heart of like me ordinary man and he did showed the
way of doing from poverty etc.Necessity if creation of invention. he did and
showed.Sorrowfully our Indian or Govt of India did all the wrong. finding place
nowhere to implement, they did implemented a name in Assam only- because this
the only dumping yard to Govt of India or Indian.
  Very popular regional Nalbari based Pragjyotish Gawoliya Bank was re-named
immediately after Unus "Grameen Bikash Bank Ltd."When I did objected, the
management told they are with UTI(Now Axis)Ho at Kolkata and so cant refuse
their proposal as it came from Kolkata HO.Tat was the end of all in Assam.Only
named after- not to follow the path.....
  Bikash da