Lachit Bordoloi- anything special on him? I dnt think. Assam police is also
another great police forces.I am surprised to see them to be more hi tech
bypassing Bangalore police !! How email will be stored in the laptop??I never
heard so.All the assam based news say same report that all the emails that
recovered from his only lap top revealed vital clue!! Other police DIG news say
he was booked for copyright violation, using ULFA Chairman's forged signature
and circulating fake letter....
  NSA is not bad.Atleast he will be for one year with Peetamah and Mithinga in
GHY jail with good life.More safe.
  Assam police got the good habit of taking around all the police lock ups f
the picked one with handcuffed.One can se entire Asssam at free.They wil book
all the un disposed cases against any noted one at all police stations.There
are some people, who will give good witness against.Might be your forgotten foe
or family enemy!!! I am right.
  In Assam agitation my whole family was jailed.(Once I too was......)Till AGP
Govt formed, my father, 2 brother sufered with 1000 of cases....and the former
enemies tok good advantage of it.Worst victim was my younger brother- who was
pulled with handcuffed amidst medical problems.They was the same police SI,
whom once he made them what they are.( My mother died of these pains- un
bearable) .Cases was filed the place they never been too...and strange
wonderful witness say they was there!!! (that include the people who used to
have stomachfull of moorgie, mash, mongoh at our home)There are category of
people in Assam- great betrayers.The Thugs. Difficult to understand.
  Bikash

kamal deka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Lachit Bordoloi was arrested because of the fact that he abetted the banned
outfit in carrying out mayhem in the state.He was not picked up by the
police,as suggested by the report, on account of his link with the ULFA .
KJD