Great pictures, C'da. Thanks for sending them to us.

While growing up, I never paid much attention to Modaar phul, especially after
listening specifically to Dr. Bhupen Hazarika's song with the starting line -
"Modaar-ore` phul henu pujaatu nelaage`". :)

I have learnt to appreciate everything colorful now though, no matter what
people have interpreted it to be. But I wouldn't use it in a puja again (if I
know that it is a Modaar-phul!), but that's just me. :)

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass”