Missed to add --- India have been a  Party to CITES
since 1976.   However,  even local flower market (near
Sukreswar temple, Guwahati) is flooded with flowers
from Kolkata  ...... and I would not think you need
CITES or Phytosanitary  certification   to sell
flowers in Guwahati

--- Krishnendu Chakraborty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>