Kamal Deka Dangoriya,
  Thanks lot.Just diverting to the longest word, I myself is surprised to have
my name as the longest name in the world with a single word.Why-
  Yesterday was Assembly voting in Bangalore.Bangalore district got more
assembly constituencies like what in Assam. So my name was shifted from Verthur
LAC to Newly formed Mahadevpura LAc The poling booth agents failed to get their
name written in their mother tongue!(Majority kanadingas at Bangalore talk
mixed kannda, but cant read properly!!).Since I voted last election, used the
help of website. It was written-
  Bikaashaaakumaraadashaa.
  With fathers name as some one else!!!
  Hope world is same everywhere.....