Let us go back to basics:

What is World Class
Why any University   needed at all.
Why aim to get degrees to everybody
I told in a meeting when they were planning to start IIT-G 'In Assam we do not
need any Research-we could do a lot of Search'  Every Tom -Dick was upset.
Big NAME (World Class)Universities are scrambling to offer Distant Learning
Programmes-Why?
In other countries real progress comes from 16+ youth joining into the
productive workforce + learning better at work.Here our 16>25(some AASU>45+)all
lost at UNIV.
GU VC has finally resigned - and his tight-lipped reasons :How to pay(for
undeserved DA/TA/Pensions---). He had nothing about NanoTechnology -his pet.
 Liberation
Oxomiya Toka- you make all Ph.D's(and waste their16>30 Years)
AS we Told PM at 1st PCG "Liberate us-and we Liberate You"
MM