Dada,

May be you can think of setting up of a paid helpline (e.g. 100/- to 500/-
to 5000/- rupees per job, -- based on priority/difficulties etc -- in
advance, directly deposited to your bank account; these days many banks
offer bank to bank account transfer) instead of a free helpline.

I am sure that will reduce bogus help requests.

Regards,

Babul

Babul Gogoi
011-29817150 / 9868182079