Hi all,

Just a heads up for Brendan Koerner's book "Now the Hell Will Start" to be
released on May 29th, 2008. The book is based on the true story of an
American G.I. who got married to a Naga girl while working on the
Ledo-Stilwell road.

>From Brendan's email:

>>As you might recall, I went out there (Assam) to research a book--the
non-fiction account of an American G.I. who married into a Naga tribe, circa
1944. Just wanted to let you know that the book is finally here: "Now the
Hell Will Start: One Soldier's Flight from the Greatest Manhunt of World War
II" will be published this Thursday, May 29. Here's the URL for the book's
promo site:
http://www.nowthehellwillstart.com/<http://www.nowthehellwillstart.com/>

best

http://priyankoo.com/blog