Hi Uttam:

> You have missed another report. A raid in his house at Basant Kunj, Delhi,
> has yielded another Rs.14 lakh. It is however not known whether the source of
> such money is disclosed for the purposes of the relevant laws.>

That makes it  even more evident (and my point clear) that somebody has 'aakhej'
 on him.

Why are they raiding his house? He was not charged with smuggling drugs or for
having black money!!!!!!

People (Yes, ordinary people like us! I am not talking about Tata, Birla,
Ambani...type) in India talk in crores now, what is the big deal about this or
that "14 lakhs" for a minister to have in his house or in his bank?

Ripun was our classmate in Gauhati University, haven't met him for about 25+
years, but was a simple and compassionate young man then. Our other classmates
now tell us that he is a politician alright, but comparatively a good one who
has done good for many poor.

“In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble
like a blade of grass.”