We are very
happy to inform you that the United Nations Economic and Social Council for
Asia and Pacific (UNESCAP) has entrusted us with the
responsibility of organising a conference on “Expansion of Tourism for
Socio-Economic Development” at Guwahati on
25-26 June, 2008. The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, has agreed to
co-sponsor the conference. A programme of the Conference is enclosed.

 We here by
extend our formal invitation to you to kindly participate in the conference on
both days. We feel in today’s context the conference theme has deep relevance
and the participants will be highly benefitted by the discourses. We have also
kept ample time for interactions which, we feel, will be of use to the
participants.

 You may kindly
contact Shri Chandan Bora (Mob. No. 9864097462) for any queries you may have.

 Looking
forward to your participation,

Yours
sincerelyTF