Greencover Overseas:

http://www.greencover.org

Establishment

Greencover Overseas is an export and trading enterprise involved in the
processing, trading and exporting of spices, herbs, aromatic oils, minor forest
products and minerals. The firm was established in 2004 by two entrepreneurs
Mr. M. Krishna Saikia and Mr. Sonjoy Changkakaty aiming to develop North
Eastern Region into a spice hub next to South India. The company which started
off in a small office at Guwahati, capital city of Assam, India now has
branches in more than eight (8) towns/districts in over five (5) states of
North Eastern Region covering Asom, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and
Mizoram.

Strength - Grass Root Level

Our greatest strength is our vast network of farmers (approximately 25000 plus)
across these 8 towns/district and our association with them in the very Grass
Root Level. The strength lies in producing quality products in volumes and on
time. We provide these farmers with latest scientific packages of practices and
inputs enabling them to produce more.

Business

Our business policy is to “Deliver quality products in volume and on time”. We
at Greencover Overseas has been taking extra caution and ensuring the adherence
of our policy. In other words our client’s satisfaction is our Business. As a
result of which, in a very short span of time, the firm has an impressive and
consistent export growth rate of 880% and 917% respectively in the last two
years and growing.

Exports

Greencover Overseas is into the export of spices and minerals to Srilanka,
Bangladesh and Myanmar. Starting in the year 2004, with spices such as Turmeric
whole, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves and mineral such as Coal the growth witnessed
has been spectacular. The US and EU market is our new focus for exports of
spices and herbs.

Trading

We are also into domestic trading of a whole range of spices in dried / fresh
and processed form, herbs and minor forest products in dried form and aromatic
oils with the country. We have regular and reputed clients across the country
with a continuous supply chain.

Contact :

GREENCOVER OVERSEAS
1st Floor, Technology House, Chilarai Path,
Basistha Road, Basistha Chariali,
Guwahati - 781 029, Assam, India

Contact Person:

E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telefax : + 91 361 2740464
Phone Numbers : + 91 361 2740463, 2740464

Mr. M. Krishna Saikia
Chief Executive Officer
Mobile : + 91 94355 43387
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mr.Sonjoy Changkakaty
Executive Partner
Mobile : + 91 94350 55223
E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.greencover.org

      Get an email ID as [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] Click here
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address