Nothing is going to change unless system of governance is overhauled in India.
Just look at Guwahati.Come the first monsoon showers, the entire city routinely
grind to a halt as roads begin to resemble rivers in spate.AND YET,WE
HAVE A MINISTRY DEDICATED SOLELY TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE
CITY---HEADED BY A SUPER DUPER CORRUPT MINISTER!!
KJD