O c'mon, C'da,

>I can comply, you know, even though it would become very acrimonious?

Now, now, why would a discussion on this net take an acrimonious bent?

I try to never take general discussions on Assam or India for that matter on
this net, on a personal level. If I did, that would not
be something I would proud of.

But be that as it may, that's NOT in me, but you are always free to publish
my select quotes. I have to get published somewhere, why not here:-)
I am quite sure *I* am the only culprit on these shores :-)

--Ram