>Neither group ought to be encouraged - specially by MLAs

**** You are such a nice person Ram, you scare me :-).
The only thing left now is about what they OUGHT to do. And if they don't do
what they
ought to, who should be the next line of defense?

If we had to go by yesterday's Sentinel editorial piece that you admired, it
would be the YOUTH, students!
I didn't quite know how students do that, other than by taking to the streets
or shutting things down.
Do you?

Finally when students do that, taking to the streets and shutting things down,
does it REALLY lead to
any meaningful action, or for that matter any action at all?

Pushing students for is merely yet another admission, except on the sly, that
the government is dysfunctional,
unresponsive, incapable.