Uttam,

It is appalling that the Govt. of any country would employ children in any
conflict. If any of this is true, it is just rank bad, and it does not
matter one iota whether or nor Maoists/Naxals also employ children.

This does not mean that Maoists/Naxals ought to held to some lower standard
ie. 'the Govt. does it too... ' argument. Truth be told, no one, Govt., the
Naxals or any other terror group should be aware that there some socially
expected limits.

--Ram da

F & B 24/7/365 :-)

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM, uttam borthakur <uttambortha...@yahoo.co.in