That is true, except that The posts from Bikash in another forum are personal attacks, that has no place in our forum. We try to to avoid these, even though, every now and then we run into them. So, don't get involved in these things. I know Bikash attacked you personally in a previous post here, but had he not stopped on his own, others would have stopped him.

On Sep 1, 2010, at 4:02 PM, Dhruba Jyoti Deka wrote:

Khura,

Oppps, I haven't yet found any guidlines of assamnet. I was told by Babulda, anything can be discussed except racial & religious.

-Dhruba

From: cmaha...@gmail.com
To: assam@assamnet.org
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:56:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [Assam] Final proof 1 of the nuisance

Dhruba:

These are NOT issues for discussing in assamnet. If Bikash had posted
such comments here, that would be a different matter. Please don't
post these things from other forums here, even though
Bikash has been a member of this net. If he wishes to start it here,
we will respond accordingly. But since he has not, let us not carry
this any farther in assamnet.