*** A friend forwarded this to me. While I do not understand the statistical
jargon, the overall  picture painted  is all too familiar . It also busts the
popular myth
among Delhi-defenders  about how Delhi is not responsible -  the states are --
for managing the disbursement of development funds, like some of us always knew.

cm