Lohoo ==  Tej,  Khoon,  Blood    ( unless Manoj wanted to mean something else
-- not to be shared in net :-) )

I am with Manoj --  the game should be success (definition is when world says
it is a success)  but should be followed by fact (corruption) finding

'Beya nojor diya-bilakor mukh aaru ontor, duitaai aandhar-ko'la, bujilu baaru',
but what is 'lohoo', Manoj? Hope it's not something that can't be explained
here on the net.

Good defense!