For India:
Even a flat (with 3+ bedrooms) could cost crores of rupees in the metropolitan
cities in India.  Even ordinary people like us talk in lakhs, if not in crores.

For the US:
For 2 professionals having 2 houses (especially in the NE part where real
estate carries an inflated rate) of 3+ million dollars is not a big issue.

So, here or there, if people forget to see the amount, then only will this
become a sensational news.

> >> "See how large hearted he is!
> >> He allows his henchman to take 4000Crores and he keeps only 18
> >> crores as small tips."

I really heard that TG himself is a good man, probably not a good
administrator? But only during his tenure I've heard of the government giving
away computers to the 1st division holders, regardless of their class or
caster, instead of all scholarships going to different categories in olden
days.

But i don't live there to see or feel everyday's happenings, so I can't say
much. But I also see that 'lonkaloi jiyei jaai, xiyei Ravan hoi' or amonst all
corrupted hayenas, an honest and innocent fella can't survive for long,
literally. So, again, I won't know.