C'da,

I heard this story in while in India. Many I came across, felt that Sonia
Gandhi is one of the most corrupted. It seems she has brought in a host of
relatives Italy and made them all rich. And she wields the powers, and this
PM is just a puppet.

Further, many ministers (even opposition montris), businesses & babus both
in the Center and the State hold huge amounts of black money in foreign
accounts. One story is that A Raja (of the 2G scam fame) stole all that
wealth and promptly gave it to Karuanidhi's daughter (and son, Stalin - who
is the deputy CM). The threw a few scraps to Raja. Now Raja has checked
himself into Apollo Hospital, Chennai and is not coming out (he is very ill,
supposedly), and not talking to anyone. He is expected to stay in the
hospital till the elections are over.

So, MMSingh will remain mum for his all powerful gaddhi.

--Ram