Amidst all the chaos in Egypt, one can see the a lot of character in the
people.

Egyptians have a corrupt dictator as head of government, a lot of poverty,
no jobs, no bright future, a lousy police force, and things generally bad.

During the chaos, some stores were looted, cars burnt, and the streets
littered with debris.

And what did the common, everyday protesting Egyptians do?

Well, they armed themselves with brooms, and pails and got to work - by
sweeping, cleaning the streets (for the last few days).

And when asked, if they were paid, or why they were doing this?

One bright, young, pharmacy student responded,

'This is my country, I want it to be clean!'

CNN video clip
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2011/01/31/watson.pyramids.and.tanks.cnn?hpt=T1

I submit, Indians could learn a thing or two from these Egyptians!

--Ram