We left our snow shovels in St. Louis, MO, twenty years ago and they don't sell
snow shovels or snow ploughs in Houston.So, we'll stay indoors till the massive
three inches :-) melt.
Dilip

P.S. You have heard about rolling power cut during summer for heavy demand. SE
Texas went through some rolling cut this morning for reduced power supply when
some generating units tripped out due to low temperature (oh about 20 deg F) :-)

BREAKING NEWS FROM KHOU 11 NEWS
02/02/2011

Snow could be falling in the Houston area as early as Thursday afternoon and
will continue through much of Friday.

There will be sleet first, but that will quickly turn into snow, according to
11 News Chief Meteorologist Gene Norman. We're likely to get at least one to
three inches of snow by Friday afternoon.

You can watch Gene's complete forecast on 11 News at 5, 6 and 10.