In the north east, death is accepted as normal due to various  type of
killings  for past 30 yrs.In same way death due to medical negligence is minor
issue. Like he or she was old, prolonged illness, that might be heavy financial
burden to the families to maintain hi tech gadgets etc.
People do come to Bangalore,Madras(Chennai),Bombay(Mumbay) TATA etc to have
best treatment by paying more as they lands in another planet. But before ones
step in to any hi tech Hospitals, think 1000 times.Find out why and how or who
are the best Doctors available. Because little mistake will make you to give
final salute to your dear ones for ever.This is one of the hot chase case going
on at Bangalore.How my senior friend,An Army Major's wife bid adieu  for
ever.Read the story:-
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/article/10/201102102011021000565601b92e6632/%E2%80%98Hospital-transplanted-pancreas-without-licence%E2%80%99.html

Same way, my beloved father, late Pani Ram Das admited to GHY INTERNATIONAL
HOSPITAL on 26 Nov 2010 due to digestion disorder issues.His fault was to the
hi tech hospital is that he belong to Kalaigaon- a village,Aged 94 yrs, wears
Dhoti.The hi tech Drs failed to diagnosed him.They have no time.It was only un
expert nurses to see this native man.Since his Hb% gone down,  he required
blood transfusion. Indian Army 65 Field Regiment from Mangaldai sent 5 army
officers to donate blood.But the Hospital  questioned each of them- what
relation does they have with this primitive man from  village??? (The army men
was never informed about this inside drama).Shocking! The hospital kept 5 unit
of most energetic blood for VVIPs to be sold etc and given 2 units of
expired,infected blood to Pani Ram Das. he died instantly on 30 Nov 2010 at
1615 hrs.Reason-Septicemia !!! How and why was not the issue...None bothered to
felt for investigation.GHY Intl hospital
 Licensed to kill. An easy death certificate issues-Death due to septic????????
Why septic took place in whole blood is not required for an villager of 94 yrs,
bcz he has no right to live such long period. Although we aired entire story in
media, nothing much had happened.Health Minister was like bholanath.
Since then whenever Himanta Bishwa twits,I reply  with same issue.he will stop
for couple of days twitting....!!!!
Cant we do more something please? Too many hospitals are coming up in Assam.But
facilities of power back ups, technology,training,experts,well trained and
skilled staff, medics,paramedics/Dr are missing........ Health minister have no
answer for that.Only credit like any credit card....Will medical science in
Assam will find some new light??

Bikash
bangalore