SC,

Your sentiments are pretty common in Assam. But the bright side is there are
many people in
Assam & other places who are working hard to make things much better.

Unemployment and  poverty are two of the big issues. Hopefully, the
investment climate will improve drastically
and the state can make greater strides. B'deshi immigration is, in my
opinion, a problem that no one with any power wants to resolve.

--Ram da