---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: devesh gupta <deveshgupta...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Subject: Opinion Poll on ULFA. : please respond to these questions

Hello everyone I am DevesH Gupta, a New Delhi based journalist who
covers northeast India. I do a program named Roving Report that
focuses on northeast India and covers all the aspects of region.

I am doing an opinion poll on ULFA for my program, I would be greatful
if you can respond to these questions.

1)  Should Paresh Barua join the peace talks?
 2) Can peace talks be successful without Paresh Barua?
 3) Should ULFA negotiate for soveriegnty during the peace talks?
 4) Should ULFA leaders be allowed to vote during the elections?
 5) Is it a good decission to leave ULFA leaders from jail for talks?
 6) Do you think can the current peace talks help in holistic
development of society?
 7) Should people forgive the ULFA leaders for the pains and miseries
they have caused to the people of Assam?