I agree with C'da that this poll has a lot to be desired.

Further, an internet poll is at best a guesstimate, and quite unscientific.
On an issue like this, and targeting
only a handful of people who have access to the internet is not helpful.

My guess is that most people in Assam have limited or no internet.

--Ram