Dear Mr Manas
?
I am sorry I am not in a position to do the necessary linkage. But I can give
the details.
?
This appeared in today's The Independent ( Tuesday,5 July 2011}, Page 32 in the
Feature page OPEN EYE? under the caption 'A sharper focus for the IT crowd.'
The article has a picture inserted and follows?another
relevant piece headed 'The OU'S widening access to education is inspiring' with
another picture inserted.The author of the article is Yvonne Cook.
?
Earlier I made a mistake saying that the article appeared in the Guardian. As I
hurried through four newspapers in the morning (I had a function to attend to),
I did not remember exactly which newspaper it was at the time of drafting the
post to our website but after having a check, immediately posted a correction
which you must have got now.
?
If you are interested, I suggest you contact Hewlett Packard for the
information you require.
?
I am sorry I am of not much help.
?