From: Dilip Deka <dilipd...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Assam] re-entry of turbines for the Lower Subansiri Hydroelectric
Power Project
To: "A Mailing list for people interested in Assam from around the world"
<assam@assamnet.org>, "friendsofassa...@yahoogroups.com"
<friendsofassa...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 8:09 PM

Dear Ankur,
You said "speak as civil voice against this design". Do you really know what
the design is? If the dam traps the water in a reservoir and the reservoir does
not displace a lot of villagers, I don't see a problem with the reservoir. Also
if the water through the turbines is released back into the river, the
downstream shouldn't suffer. Is that the design or is it something different?
Some good reliable technical  information on the design would help the people
to join the civil voice. Don't you think so?
Dilipda