--- On Sun, 10/7/11, Apuraj Barooah <rajapubaro...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

From: Apuraj Barooah <rajapubaro...@rediffmail.com>
To: barkak...@yahoo.co.in,

Date: Sunday, 10 July, 2011, 2:48 PM

Hi & Hello,
Mr.Jack
Brockbank,adjudicator of Guinness World Record,London declared me as
the World Record Holder for Longest Scratch Art on 9/7/11 at 11 am(GMT)
in London.

I drew two scratch art pieces, one of 20 inches X 200 metres with 100
portraits of famous persons & the other one 1.4 metre X 20.3 metre
(this art work is done in just 12 hours)with folk dances of 40
countries starting with an Assamese Bihu Dance & then the Indian
Bhangra. The Other countries it includes are UK (Morris Dance), Italy,
France, Australia, China, Sri Lanka, Peru, USA, Russia, Japan, Germany
& others.

The art piece with dance has been accepted for the record as the other
one miss it because of its width (thier guide lines requires minimum 1
metre of width,mine one was of 20 inch only.

Thank you.

Yours

Apuraj

07425199321

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho
jaye!