Dear Netters:
?
The Financial Times yesterday (25 July 2011) carried the following article as
shown above meant, in particular,
for study MBA abroad.? I wonder if students from India can benefit from this. I
personally feel that the fees charged by the universities in the United Kingdom
are already unreasoably high even? for local? undergraduate and post-graduate
students.Today I read somewhere?the London School of Economis to which normally
many Indian students apply is expecting fewer students from India this year
.than in the past. Students as well as academics the world over have already
protested against these hikes in fees. The author of the article is Della
Bradshaw.
?
The link below outlines the scheme or schemes:?:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/4d2c3b9a-b488-11e0-a21d-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1TCxNJonr
?
bhuban