To succeed in this competitive global environment, every student needs to have
high motivation, ambition and perseverance to face the various challenges in
life. The magazine Friends is a sincere effort in building positive attitude,
confidence and optimism. For the month of August 2011, we are honored to have
amidst us, Dr Athiqul H Laskar , ex Commander of NATO. We also are privileged
to have guest professor, Dr. Baharul Islam, an academician, e-governance
strategies, BBC World Debate participant and currently Chairman & CEO, South
Asia Development Gateway, World Bank.  The articles are prepared by Rupkamal
Sarma and Uttam Kumar Borthakur respectively; we appreciate our author’s
valuable time and contributions. Please visit
http://magazine.assamfoundation.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=4&Itemid=10

Ankur
lehron se dar kar nauka paar nahi hoti
himmat karne walon ki haar nahi hoti... By Harivansh Rai Bachhan
You cannot take your boat across the sea
If you are afraid of the waves,
The one who tries
Never fails.