From: k c baruah baruah <kcbar...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Winning story
To: ankur_bora2...@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2011, 4:38 AM

Thanks a lot for enlighting us with the Winning  story.I just wanted
to add one true story about surgery performed in light of a
petromax.Dr Jiten Gohain had to complete the surgery with the help of
a petromax in the Government Civil H   ospital in Lakhimpur some years
back.It is happening perhaps daily in one part of the state or another
as power shortage is common  in many parts of Assam except heavenly
abode of Dispur.I wish you could do a lot about Solar  Suitcase for
the rural Assam. KSHIROD BARUAH.