Dear Mike:

I didn't understand the analogy. I confess North Korea is not within my syllabus. Whatever knowledge I have of the country is recent, following the death of the elder potentate.

Torun is Madam's yes man because in a party government like India's that is what the makers of the Constitution wanted to be in the interest of a
stable and lasting government.

So far as N Korea is concerned, Kim Jong Un is not very young at the age 27 or 28.William Pitt, the younger, became Prime Minister of Great Britain at the age of 24 during a very eventful period of British history. He was however not called Prime Minister in those days. Kim Jon Un was educated in the West and is known to be a linguist.His knowledge of English and other international languages will serve him very well. Besides, like the Arabs, the two contestants can make it a family affair, if they choose.

-bhuban