*Thanks Ankur Daa. I have already passed the information to team JBF at
Guwahati and they will take part in the run.*

* *

*All the very best & wish you all a very happy new year.*

* *

*Regards, Sashanka*

* *

* *

*-- *

* *

* *

* *

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*

*Dr. Sashanka Sk. Dutta*

* *

*Chief Functionary – JBF (Just Be Friendly)*

*President & Trustee – ABC INDIA*

*General Secretary – Assam Association Delhi*

*Co-opted Member – Animal Welfare Board of India*

*                                       **(Ministry of Environment &
Forests, Govt of India)*

* *

* *

* *

*------------*

* *

***** I am associated with JBF (Just Be Friendly), an endeavor to build a
society that enables better life for animals and creates better living
conditions for human.*

* *

* *

*Take a look at JBF website: **www.jbfsociety.org *