Dear Friends:

Since posting my email to Assam Net this morning, there have been additions. I give them below in order to complement the day's intake. Th repetition of some of the items under discussion in one way or the other cannot be avoided(e. g
private schools of the poor, the Lokpal Bill etc).

Latest news of India:

Briefing | Asia: Kashmir: Protesters Fired On

News Analysis: India Ends Year of Political Bickering and Government Inaction

India's Way: For India’s Poor, Private Schools Help Fill a Growing Demand

Anticorruption Bill Stalls as India Lawmakers Prepare to Adjourn

-bhuban