How far it is true that '10 non Assamese members' . . .  'decided that
it is not an Assamese film'?

So far the lone Assamese jury member has made this kind of a statement.

My own telephonic enquiry with Ms. Tanu Rai, Deputy Director, DFF has
revealed that they have requested a clarification from the Assamese
jury member. He, in his official letter, denied saying anything of the
sort to the media.

Still, please do not go by my enquiry but re-confirm the matter the
authority (dff.tanu...@gmail.com, tanu....@nic.in), the Assamese jury
member, and as well as other 10 jury members. I have already written
to Ms. Rai for the whole list of the members.

Best regards,

Altaf

On 14 April 2012 09:35, Sashanka_Yahoo <sashanka_2...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> [...]

2 Udayachal Path